Children need to be appropriately dressed for various weather conditions and activities at school. We find that a simple uniform helps. Our required uniform consists of:
- Black/grey or navy blue trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore dress or blue gingham summer dress
- Plain white or blue shirt/polo shirt
- Navy blue school sweatshirt or cardigan (plain or with school logo)
- Black or brown shoes or sandals (not trainers) Sandals should encase the foot and be safe to run in.
- Plain black/grey or navy blue socks/tights
For PE, your child will need a named PE bag in school every day containing:
- Plain T shirt (white or blue)
- Shorts (black or navy)
Please ensure that all your children’s belongings are labelled with their name. We have a great deal of lost property that is never claimed.
No jewellery should be worn to school, this includes decorative hair accessories. Children with long hair should tie their hair back neatly with a discreet hair band. This is highly effective in preventing the spread of head lice. Children do not need to wear makeup, including nail varnish to school.
School uniform can be purchased from Tesco, Morrisons and other supermarkets as well as Salcombe Embroiderers, who include the school logo (please see links below). The PTFA also have a range of nearly new uniform for sale. Please email them directly on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out when their next uniform sale is.
Book Bags are available from the school office.